Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 7....

Ok.. Missed a few days here....
Blood Pressure is out of whack... 100/60... HeartRate 50....
Really Really tired and dizzy at times....
I think my meds need adjusting, waiting to hear from my Cardiologist..

Spent yesterday in heavy Meditation...
Had the family over last night for a hotdog roast...
Nice visiting... Bought The new cd from Lady Antebellum... SO GOOD!!!!

Decided I wasn't going to chance going to Church today... Still just not feeling that great...

Have a Great Day Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. He Claudia,

    How is going with you?

    lots of love I believe it's day 14???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudia,
    Well I'm glad you're not leaving the web completely, but understand about FB. Anyway, you don't have my blog, so here it is http://juliesreflections.blogspot.com/
    I'm not very good at keeping it updated either, but I plan to get better at doing that. You're doing so great with your weightloss and everything...well done!

    ReplyDelete