Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 4.....

Ok.. Was soooooooooo tired yesterday.... But when I read my papers, it did say fatigue so I guess I am on the road.. lol Kevin and Rita tried really hard doing a Bible Study with me.... Just could not hang....
So finally made it home around 6:30... Fixed my baked Turkey Loin... Took vitamins... Checked emails... Went to bed by 8:30... Lots of reflecting and needed SLEEP!!!!

Today is Day 3 no smokes!!! WEEHOO!!!! This is my proudest moment!!! Can't believe after all these years and struggles with those dang things it is so easy!!! Thanks for everyones support!!! LUV YOU GUYS!!!

So new day more protein.. This is really a different thing for me... Veggies is my preferred food group....
I did manage to find a way to fit Morning Star burgers in tho!! lol
Waiting on my Blood Labs to come back....

Not much to write today... Have to take mom for her Dopplers this afternoon... Need to stop at Sams and pick up some vitamins I am out of...

Time to pee on the stick.. lol

Have a GREAT day!!!!

1 comment: