Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 2....

WEEHOO!!!!! Went for my 1st Appointment at Medi Weight Loss Clinic...
Life Changes are Wonderful if you want them!!!!
I have lost 28 pounds in 3 weeks.. NOT even trying really.. Gave up sodas.. tea... Drinking
3 cups of decaf coffee for breakfast and Nothing but water all day.... Diet.. Not even a little bit..
Can you imagine what the diet is gunna do??!!!!
Anyhows... The staff at the Clinic is AWESOME!!! My Dr is Dr. Ives from Mobile...
Really a nice man... I ummmmm tried not to cry when I was in there talking to him..
but he didn't seem to mind.. lol
Anyways... Had my physical.. Blood Work.. EKG... PEE Test.. Everything OK...
So the 1st week of this plan is.. PROTEINS PROTEINS PROTEINS...
Ok.. Well I don't do any beef at all... So good thing I LOVE Chicken and Turkey... I can also have Cottage Cheese and Cheese Sticks... LEAN Pork... And the OH SO MUCH LOVED Morning Star Spicey Black Bean Burgers!!! If you never tried them.. You need to!!!
Had 2  different Vitamin B Shots.... Bought a Big Container of the Vanilla Shake Mix...
Got all my Supplements.. Claudia is ready!!!
BTW!!! No Smokes in 17 hours!!!!!!! WEEHOO!!!! Hey Barb.. NOT even CRAVING IT!!!
Funny how the 12 steps can be followed in all aspects of your like...

So I was debating on Posting my Numbers here or not... You know some people can be absolutely cruel to others about commenting Negative stuff... But I have decided.. I will post my numbers here....
The only thing I have to say to the Bullies out there... My REAL friends LOVE me for me.. Not for what I look like.. How much I weigh or if I can fit in a size 10 dress... If you choose to offer ANY kind of Negative opinions GO AWAY and don't bother coming back... Those of you Who want to travel this Journey with me... I am so Blessed to have you in my Life!!! Thank You!!!

Claudia's Numbers...
October 1st 2010..... 358 pounds...
October 19th 2010..... 325.5                              B/P 110 over 70
Height 5' 51/2" Dang I lost 1/2 an inch somewhere....
BMI  53.3
BMR 9019 kj
2156 k cal
Impedance 352
Fat% 54.8%
Fat Mass 178.51 lbs
FFM 147.01 lbs
TBW 107.5 lbs

Desirable Range
Fat% 23-34%
Fat Mass 44.0-75.5 lbs

Some of you with Med back ground probably know what all this stuff means.. Me I did hear what they said, but........ I am still flying high and to PROUD I lost 28 lbs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment