Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 1

Today is my 1st day posting to my New Attitude Blog...


Welcome to all my friends who want to share this Journey with me.. 
Feel free to check in or visit anytime!!!!


Had my last smoke at 11:59.
Mom said she is staying away for about a week... But I really don't see the problem YET...
I gave up Sodas and Tea 7 days ago... Already got rid of the caffeine... Now this lil thing.....
We will have to see if I am as bad as they think... I really want to quit this time, it isn't like the last times, and I think that is the big difference...


Wanted to share this.... Barb Stover a girl I went to school posted this on FaceBook...
Seems to fit the day.....
"There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the pointless drama and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad and focus on the good. Life is too short to be anything but happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment